An opportunity has arisen for a suitable individual who is motivated, enthusiastic, passionate and who loves to work with children to come and work alongside our committed and highly motivated team to provide outstanding childcare within our Yew Tree Nursery setting.
The ideal candidate will:
- Possess a minimum NVQ Level 3 in Children’s Care Learning and Development or equivalent.
- Have at least 2 years experience in Early Years
- Have knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage and have a genuine passion for providing the highest level of childcare.
- Have good communication skills
- Work proactively, be forward thinking, who wants to nature, inspire and interact with children to help them have the best early years experience
- Operate within the Nursery’s procedures for safeguarding children.
- Support the nursery management in the delivery of a high quality service to children from birth to five and their families.
This position is subject to enhanced DBS checks and satisfactory references.